On 18 February, the Luzhniki Small Sports Arena will host the 31st International Children’s Ice Dancing Festival. This is Russia’s biggest festival for amateur ice dancers.
More than 500 dancers from over 20 children’s and youth clubs will participate in this year’s festival. Coaches and their athletes have prepared colourful programmes, some of which may involve from 12 to 50 dancers.
Competitions will be conducted in three age groups: under 13, under 17 and under 23. Winners will be determined in each of the groups. Other awards include:
- the Grand Prix;
- the best technique prize;
- the most original performance prize;
- the best choreography prize
- the best artistic design prize;
- the prize of the Moscow Marathon autonomous non-commercial organisation.