The Department of Science, Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship is an executive body of the city of Moscow.
The Department shapes and implements policy on industry, science, innovation, promoting and supporting entrepreneurship, improving the investment climate, attracting and supporting investment in the abovementioned fields, the development and use of Moscow’s industrial zones, and the provision of government services.
- Reducing administrative barriers
- Stimulating business activity
- Supporting small and medium-sized business
- Supporting the image of businesses and scientific and industrial organisations
- Fostering a competitive environment
- Improving infrastructure
- Optimising human resources
- Born 18 June 1968, in Moscow.
- 1990: Graduated from the Ordzhonikidze Moscow Aviation Institute.
- 2001: Graduated from the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- 1996–1997: Deputy Director for External Relations at the Rescue Service in Moscow.
- Since 1997: Moscow City Duma Deputy of the second, third, fourth and fifth convocations.
- January 2002–December 2005: Deputy Chairman of the Moscow City Duma.
- 2005–2009: Member of the Commission for Organising the Work of the Moscow City Duma and Personnel Matters within the Competence of the Moscow City Duma.
- 2009–2014: Chairman of the Moscow City Duma Commission for State Property and Land Management, member of the Commission for Organising the Work of the Moscow City Duma and Personnel Matters within the Competence of the Moscow City
- Duma and the Commission for Education and Youth Policy.
- 29 August 2014: Appointed Head of the Moscow Department of Science, Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship.
- Married, with four children.